Search This Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ladies & Gentlemen, Please Welcome 2010

Dear friends, I'd write my last post for the year today since tomorrow will be a busy day for me.

Well, 2009 has gone by very fast and for some reason I remember it as a very full year, though not necessarily a good one. What sticks out in my mind this year was “WHAT A TOUGH YEAR”. Not a lot of happy stories I must admit.

I know of late I haven't been bloging. This is mostly because I have a very busy life and to be able to sit down and write a full post necessitates the time and energy I don't often have lately. Busy with events, trying to shape up the office (which contributed to most of my mental stress) and moving into a new home. (Which can be a traumatize experience.)

But now there's a new year coming and perhaps a new beginning. I hope to perhaps get a new look for my myself and a more refreshing look for my/our business. (my new year aspirations)

Meantime, my dear friends, colleagues, thank you for reading, listening and responding. I do appreciate your continued support, your kind and encouraging words and even your criticism. I hope I continue to hold your interest throughout the coming years.

I wish you all a new year that is abundant in good things, prosperity, health, sparse in irritants and annoyances, mostly calm, peaceful and fruitful in every way.

Whatever your feelings about 2009, we should all welcome 2010 with open arms. The coming year will be an exciting one, I’m very sure.

No comments: